BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Thoughts . . .

Blog left untouched for months and months. Not much exciting happenings lately. Challenges arise every now and then. If time can be reversed, would have pursued Master or even chose a different course. Don't get me wrong. I absolutely love pharmacy. It was my passion but this affection becomes a routine. It is true enough to say everything becomes a routine after a while. In addition, pharmacist's salary is not just in Brunei. Made new friends/colleagues at work. Feeling more frustrated and annoyed at the inefficiency of . . .  When can I get a post and get paid? It must be part of a bigger plan God has for me. Jeremiah 29:11. This is what keeps me going. I know God is testing my patience and faith. It is amazing to see how God works. Praise the Lord!  

More than 5 months have passed since my bf came back with a surprise on my birthday in April. All three hands on the clock moving forward non-stop . . . Tick-tock-tick-tock . . . my dearest bf is coming back next Tuesday for 2 weeks. You can surely say I am looking forward to this. 

What kind of person I really am? I think too deep at times regardless of my shallow face. I don't like to voice out my opinions unless with the people I am really close to. I like perfection, efficiency, justice, fairness, success based on real capabilities and not by pulling strings. Sometimes I don't even understand and doubt myself a lot. I change mind very quickly - very fickle minded except for the things I am very sure about. Very indecisive. The person who knows me inside out would be my bf and of course our Almighty Father. I was watching this TW show 女人我最大 which happened to talk Aries ranked 1st at loving themselves, more like their traits. It mentioned we Aries always aim high and hope to achieve highly. In short, we always want the best of the best. It is pretty true. This is a good one but it can be bad too. I always think I don't have the ability and capability to do this and that. I know I have to believe in myself. Being too responsible and desiring perfection can lead to stress. I have to admit even though l feel I haven't achieve enough but I am satisfied with my life. I have a perfect boyfriend, harmonious family, true friends, shelter, food everyday, no body deformity etc. I came across this note on facebook that a cancer patient, let's just generalised to dying patient, only has one wish. We shouldn't be the toy of today's society. You know why I love my boyfriend? Because he loves me for who I really am. He tolerates my impulsiveness, anger, complaints, cold war, and so on. Let's just say he's my neutralizer and comfort. He is always by my side especially during my hard times, letting me know I am not fighting alone. Thanks my long bean. =)

2 more days . . . then I can torture you *evil grin*

0 comments: